Blog Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 

 


my new processor

     Since 2007 my favorite piece of technology by away is my computer. I use this principally for entretention but through the years and especially in the pandemic
it’s use changed
for productive tasks and that has changed my perspective about it, because it’s use in parallel for entretention and tasks saturates.
In general it’s impact in my life has been positive, because it is a tool, in the beginning only for playing games and listening to music, but actually now
for almost everything, from watching tv, reading books, watch cinema, making visual and audiovisual art and in the last time, to going to classes. 

My recommendation for this piece of technology called computer is to use with extreme security at this times when the pandemic context accelerates
its presence in the human life, and above all the acceleration it produces in the communication between persons.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation