Blog 4.

 

This photograph was taken in october 2019 by a friend, in the middle of curfew,

 in the center of the Santiago city,

just meters from the government palace with an analog camera

 with a roll in black in white

The moment captured had a lot of movement and 

the action itself reflected the rage and adrenaline of what was being experienced. 

The fire creates contrast with the darkness and allows us to see these two silhouettes

performing the action.

When the photographs came to me I decided to immediately edit that in specific

 because the moment captured had a lot of movement 

and the action itself reflected the anger and adrenaline of the moment that was being 

experienced. 

First I tried to keep the original balance of black and white,

 just lighten it up a bit and touch up some details, but the result did not convince me. 

Then I start play with the colour and a lot of layers mixed by opacity or another blending 

modes.

I also added several filters in each of these layers giving as a result this image. 

In this image I tried to highlight as much as possible the silhouettes of the people,

contrasting it with the color of the fire and taking advantage of the darkness of the original 

photograph.

 


  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation