Blog Post 7: Choice of Two Topics





A2B2.org is a website founded by Andy Morin member of Death Grips which is oriented as a platform to post images of their own that the users of the site feel goes well with the aesthetics of the site.  It's a website that I check regularly for visual references, sometimes just to look at images and appreciate them and sometimes to post content that I've created.What I like most about the site is the aesthetics of the images that are uploaded, as well as the indifferent feedback, there are no likes or other reactions, only brief comments. This allows one to post freely and not be aware of the reception. Another thing I like is that every three months the site makes a magazine in which they receive contributions from all members of the site applying a selection depending on the theme set for the magazine.I recommend a2b2.org for all people looking to showcase their content or just hang out appreciating digital art.



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation