Blog Post 5: A Meal or Food You Really Like

 





This is a problem for me because last year I had cancer and the chemotherapy still has its side effects, the main one being lack of appetite or disgust.In this context I prefer light meals with salads but I try not to saturate myself with one type of food.

Perhaps something that does not manage to make me dislike the taste of the coffee is something that I consume daily in different formats. Its preparation is not very complicated, it is only hot water that is not boiling or milk  and coffee to taste, maybe sugar.

I think what I like the most is its smell, also its bitter taste that helps to neutralize the flavors, and of course the effect of caffeine that helps to start the day or spend the night.

I don't think it's a very healthy food per se, but it does somehow help me to have less disgust or lack of appetite.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation