Blog Post 6: How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

 



My specific career is very broad in the sense of what I do in the world. Although filmmaking is linked to the area of entertainment, it can easily fulfill a social task. The documentary is a good platform to denounce or inform about a specific topic in a didactic way. In my case I see in the documentary a tool which allows to take the knowledge or theory beyond the academic area and make this information more free and massive. 

For that, it is necessary to understand the change of platform that is taking place from cinema to digital and to get used to this new panorama. Personally, I believe that cinema will lose its importance due to the fact that technology is becoming more and more accessible to each person, together with the convenience of streaming platforms and the acceleration that these platforms have had in the last year due to the pandemic that we are living and the impossibility of going to an enclosed space. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation