//Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

    




    One of my dreams is to travel to Japan for many reasons. The first one is that I've been watching Anime since I was a child, so I have always been attracted to the idea of visiting those places.
    Another reason is because in the past I studied anthropology for 3 years and I love to learn about other cultures, specifically the Japanese Culture and it nexus with the efficient functioning of the neoliberal system. 

    And what fascinates me most about Japan is the aesthetics of the city, the lights, the landscape, the buildings, etc. It is perfect for filming and this is what makes me want to travel, this and the idea of researching about their culture.

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation