POST 3: A person I would like to meet










I honestly admire very few people and those few are closer to how they make me feel rather than something more objective.

In this line, music is very present, so I will talk about JPEGMAFIA a.k.a Peggy.

Peggy is an American rapper, singer and record producer and I love his work. 

His personality shows a contrast between how he appears on stage and how he appears off stage. 

offstage he appears as an introverted person, shy and distanced from the rest. On stage he is the opposite, as if he were releasing everything he was holding back. 

What I admire most is that ability to let out what he really feels through his songs, without fear of sounding corny, having pop references. He basically gives himself to the idea of saying what he really feels, being also quite serious and direct when it is necessary to do it. 

I don't know if he has won any industry awards, I just know that he has a lot of support from the hip hop world today. 

A relevant fact about him I think it is the level of activity he has, since he released his first LP he hasn't stopped releasing singles, EP albums and LP albums. He really doesn't know what a break is. In fact, this Friday he will release a new album, just months after releasing two EP's in a row.   


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation