POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

 

 

 

 


 

 

Personally, I see the future as uncertain and I do not like to be in uncertainty. Thinking about the future is always a problem for me, because I feel that as a society and civilization we are not on the right track and the future that is looming is not at all pleasant.
Perhaps if I had to choose, I would try to choose a fairly distant future where I no longer exist. I would not like to know what I did in my life, or what I did not do, or even when I lived. Being privy to that would bring me constant problems because I have generalized anxiety, which already makes me think a bit catastrophically about what the future is.
Probably if I had the possibility I think I would try to visit different epochs in the future, making short visits with the goal of choosing the best time/space in the history of the planet. Also if we are talking about time travel, I think I would visit quite a few epochs in the past and I think this idea appeals to me more than a trip to the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My Future Job

POST 8

Presentation